Faith Community Church
Faith Community Church is a place where people learn to love God, love each other and follow Jesus. Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we believe FCC can play a vital role in making it more meaningful and fruitful. We encourage you to use this site to discover who we are and what we are about. The best way to get to know us, however, is to visit us for a weekend service. We would love to meet you!
- What to Expect at Faith Community Church
- Whether you're a Christ follower looking for a church where you can grow, or not sure about Jesus yet, you are welcome to join us. Here are a few things you can expect to find when you visit...
- Biblical Teaching
- We teach from the Bible. We believe it is God's handbook for living. We offer relevant and practical messages that will inspire and challenge you to love God and love people.
- If you're interested in watching a past service or joining us during one of our service times via a live internet stream, see our website!
- Corporate Worship
- We believe it's important to worship God together as a church family. We offer three services each weekend. Our Saturday 6:00 and Sunday 10:15 services are 100% contemporary utilizing modern worship songs and led by a full worship band including drums, electric guitars and keyboards. Our 8:00am service includes a mix of hymns and worship songs led by piano, organ and acoustic guitar. At all three services, we encourage our people to be participators, not just spectators.
- A Place For Your Kids
- We love kids! Nursery care is available for the Saturday 6:00 and Sunday 10:15 services. In addition, the Sunday 10:15 service features a full children's program called Higher Ground for K-6th grade. We also offer a scaled-down children's program during the Saturday 6:00 service, in which the children are released before the sermon starts. Your kids will enjoy age-appropriate classes in a safe, fun environment that challenge them spiritually while you focus on discovering God's best for your life. You can rest assured your kids are having a blast with Higher Ground's activities, snacks, worship, and Bible teaching.
- A Place For Your Teens
- Junior High and High School Students are encouraged to attend one of our weekend services with you. While there is no formal program for our teens during weekend services, you will find lots of friendly students mingling around. Students are encouraged to attend weekly Pulse Student Ministry gatherings, please click here for times and details.
- At Faith Community Church, we don't want you to just "do church", we want you to become part of the church family. Our hope is that you will find Faith to be a place where you can meet people, develop lasting friendships and, ultimately, grow in your relationship with God.